[Ponte Alto] Ponte-Alto Digest, Vol 73, Issue 6

Matthew Torsky mtorsky at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 05:19:11 PDT 2009

We are going to see it at the IMAX on Saturday.  Reviews I am seeing are saying that it's good.  Can't wait.

Brenainn

From: katdevereaux at hotmail.com
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:53:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Ponte-Alto Digest, Vol 73, Issue 6

So are mine! :)  Can't wait!!! :)

Katharine Devereaux
Baroness of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia

Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:33:17 -0400
From: ewestsca at gmail.com
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

My ticket is already in hand. :)

And following the newcomers meeting, James and I (and anyone else who would like) will be attending the 10:30 showing of Star Trek at our local Regal Fox Cinema in Ashburn - http://www.fandango.com/regalfoxstadium16_aauns/theaterpage?date=5/8/2009.

This theater is 3.5 miles from our home.

So, please be aware that the meeting will end by 10 pm so I can make the show on time.. :)

--
Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto

Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.