[Ponte Alto] Participation on melee teams for Sapphire Joust??

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue May 12 19:25:16 PDT 2009

Thus far, I believe I have had confirmation that the following
fighters will participate in our teams (if I am wrong on any of those
below, please let me know):

Baron James
Baroness Katherine
Sir Thomas
Ru the Doghead
Semja
Theresa
Jurgen
Iohann
Lucas
Matthew Dredge
Cunian
Gunnar
Brenainn

I am hoping to, but have not yet heard back from a wide-range of other
folks about whether they will want to have a spot on the Sapphire
Joust Melee Tourney teams, including (but not limited to):

Kat
Good Chris
Conner
Tracy
Jonah
Glaukos
Skutai
Elazar
Owen
Demian
Simon
Sam
Sian
Sophia
Coreus
Hitomi
Dan
Matteo
etc...

Please let me know if you plan on participating and would like a spot
on the teams as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Max Von Halstern