[Ponte Alto] Siege Engines at Pennsic this year?

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue May 5 03:17:33 PDT 2009

Does the Barony have any Siege Engines planning to work under Baron
Jonathas, the Northern Army's Captain of Siege at Pennsic this year in
support of the Kingdom?

We are trying to organize and coordinate our forces, and if any of the
talented and wonderful populace folk of Ponte Alto are hoping to
provide such service to the Army and Kingdom in this manner this year,
could you please let me know so we can get you counted, coordinated,
and hooked into the broader efforts?

Thank you for your service, and I look forward to hearing from you,

Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto and Tribune of the Northern Army of Atlantia