[Ponte Alto] March 2009 Il Tempo

Matthew Torsky mtorsky at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:53:31 PDT 2009

The newsletter is linked right on the front page of the Ponte Alto website.  On the right hand side it says, "Il Tempo - Ponte Alto's Official Newsletter."  Under that is a picture and under that it says, "Current Issue - March 2009: View the PDF (1.47 MB) version for printing."  I will get the webminister to update the archive.