[Ponte Alto] Can anyone assit our Baronial Webminister?

Kingdom Web Minister, Atlantia webminister at atlantia.sca.org
Sun Mar 29 16:29:09 PDT 2009

Greetings, Ponte Alto!

I have moved the Baronial web site to the new hosting service this
weekend.  Along with moving the web site and email aliases, I made a
number of updates.  I have several emails out to individuals to fill in
holes that I know are holes, but that doesn't mean there aren't other
holes I'm not aware of, especially in the calendar/activities area.

Please take a look at the site and let me know if you have any further
updates by sending email to webminister at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org.

Thanks,
Cassandra

--