[Ponte Alto] FW: [MR] National Zoo Demo

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Thu Mar 26 19:33:29 PDT 2009

Ponte Alto,
    Last year, a bunch of us went to this demo. It was a real blast. If you want to bring your kids to the Zoo, this is a great way to do it. It was so much fun, that I'm already putting it on my calendar. And we get to fight this year... I'm just saying, it's going to be just like Beastmaster 2. Sorry, that might be a bad moment for some. This is really one of the best ways we can showcase the SCA to the D.C. metropolitan populace. If you are so inclined, I'd encourage you to come out and have fun at this demo (and it really will be a lot of fun).

-Jurgen