[Ponte Alto] The 3rd Inter-kingdom East/Atlantia Fighter Practice is upon us!

KM dreadpiratekat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:19:39 PDT 2009

*Fighters of Ponte Alto!* *The 3rd Inter-kingdom East/Atlantia Fighter
Practice is upon us!*This Sunday, April 5th, from Noon to 5pm, the Shire of
Caer Adamant will once again kindly offer up its lands and services for the
prowess and practical tournament training, and one-on-one fighting with some
of the best fighters around.

Just like the last one, the practice will be held at the indoor site at the
Smyrna Delaware American Legion (107 W. Glenwood Ave in Smyrna, DE), which
has plenty of indoor and outdoor space for fighting.  Bring your families
and friends -- the ambulance squad plans on having the bar open this time
(for sure), and like last time we will be shuffling down the block to the
back room of the Diner for dinner and merriment.

If you plan to travel with us, either as a driver or a passenger, please let
us know by adding your info to the Expeditionary Corps database:

The caravan will be leaving from Lemon Road Elementary School (7230 Idylwood
Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043) Sunday morning at 9:30 sharp. Please be on time,
lest we keep our friends in the East waiting!

The practice ends at 5pm, with dinner to follow. This should have us back on
the road around 7pm, and back to the school by 9pm.

Please contact me via email (dreadpiratekat at gmail.com) with any questions.
The two previous inter-kingdom practices were extremely well-attended and
everybody had a blast. Let’s continue the tradition this Sunday!

-Kat