[Ponte Alto] Sewing day this Sunday, in Southern MD

Charlotte Johnson charlotte.r.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:31:42 PDT 2009

Good morning!

This Sunday we're hosting sewing/woodworking/general A&S day at our home in
Southern MD. We're located roughly between Indian Head and La Plata. We've
been hosting this every other week when we haven't had other weekend plans,
but I've been bad about announcing. *oops*

Bring a sewing project, woodworking questions, or anything else that you
might like to work on. Beginners are very welcome, and I can sit you down
with a lap full of books to start looking at.

We usually start around 1pm, though if you'd like to come over earlier there
will be people home. If you plan on staying through dinner (usually pizza or
something in the crock pot) please bring a little snack or side to share.

Please contact me off-list for directions, and to let me know that you're
coming!

We have a cat and a bird, so medicate accordingly. We have two small kids
and a sandbox, so you're welcome to bring your children.

See you Sunday!

Cheers,
Mathilde