[Ponte Alto] Does anyone live near Ft. Belvior?

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:19:42 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone
    I'm forwarding an email from a local.  I hope we can help her.
--
Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto

Greetings!

I'm still somewhat new to the area, but I think your barony covers the Fort
Belvoir area. If so, I have a favor to ask. I live in Storvik, but have a
class at Ft. Belvoir from May 11-15. I was hoping someone might be able to
provide crash space for the evenings of 10-14 May so I don't have to get up
at o'dark thirty in order to arrive on time. I'd be happy to teach a class
on embroidery in exchange for hospitality. (Actually, I'd be happy to teach
classes on embroidery anytime, in case you're interested). Please let me
know if there is anyone who would be so kind as to house me for a short
period. I truly hate and abhor mornings that start at 0330. Thank you!

Mistress Kira Leonovna Zhemhadushina
aka Lyn Gillespie
707-246-4530 cell