[Ponte Alto] Request from the Baronial Chatelaine

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:51:29 PDT 2009

Greetings Generous and Fabric Loving Pontoons
           As your baronial chatelaine one of my goals is a desire to
freshen up the Baronial newcomer’s loaner wardrobe.  To succeed in this
mission I make this plea to the e-list and ask for your generous support.
Only you can support this cause by donating fabric and/or lightly loved garb
to supplement the well loved items we presently have on hand.
     Spring is almost here, so this is the perfect opportunity to spring
clean your sewing room or garb closets.  Please take a look around your home
and see if you have any period fabric that is taking up space and not being
used – the Barony can certainly use this fabric.  As you continue your
spring cleaning, think about all the new sewing projects building up in your
home.  These new sewing projects of yours will certainly be replacing older
garb in your closet.  Consider donating your gently used garb and/or fabric
to the Barony, so that newcomers can reap the rewards from wearing the new
Baronial loaner garb.
     I will gladly accept donations at the monthly business meeting and of
course the newcomers meeting.  This month’s newcomers meeting will be held
on Friday, March 27th starting at 7:00 PM, hosted by Countess Denise and Sir
Thomas.

Thank you all

Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto