[Ponte Alto] Your help is needed! (post-bloodbath revel)

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Fri Mar 6 03:29:47 PST 2009

My winter mead didn't get bottled in time for Tournament of Love and Beauty, so now I have a carboy filled with wonderful mead. I'd like to invite everybody to come over to my place after Saint Patrick's Day Bloodbath to help me drink this mead. Johan has offered to slap meat on a grill and cook up some steaks, and Lady Sophia van der Werken will also be helping with nibbley revel type things. I understand that Sophia may also have some fine home brew that needs liquidation. If you are so inclined as to help me out of my dilemma and help us dispose of grilled steaks, mead, and beer, come on over after the bloodbath, bring a friend if you feel so inclined.

4964 Swinton Dr.
Fairfax, VA
703.969.5032

-Jurgen