No subject

Mon Mar 30 13:53:02 PDT 2009

Take a right onto Shreve Road (Landmark:  McDonalds on right, after I-66 intersection).  After approximately 1 mile, Shreve Road divides, directly in front of the school.  Make a left turn into the school parking lot.

--0-1452264977-1004467440=:4400

<P> Hi, I just recently moved into Ponte Alto from Lochmere where I was starting to learn rapier with Baron Robert.&nbsp; I have a couple of questions:&nbsp; What time will the new practices be on Thursdays?&nbsp; Is there anyone in the Springfield/Fairfax area who I could carpool to practices with?&nbsp; I got my own epee and mask at Pennsic, but still don't have any armor.&nbsp; Does anyone have any loaner gear I could borrow or any advice on making my own?
<P>Thanks,
<P>Allasan inghean Fhaolain
<P>Erika Kreider
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>Robert Capozello &lt;RobertC at polysonics-corp.com&gt;</I></B> wrote: