[Ponte Alto] Greetings and Well Met!

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:08:50 PDT 2009

Diego

First I would like to say welcome to the area and of course welcome back
into the Society.  My name is Lady Emma West and I’m the chatelaine for the
group.  Thank you for sharing your interests, I can tell by the list that
you share many of the same interest that makes this Barony so well know.

We are having a newcomer’s social this Friday and I can’t believe that I
would be alone in wanting to hear stories of the SCA in England and Germany.
I hope you have the opportunity to join us. Details are on the website and
in the archives.

In Service

--
Lady Emma West