[Ponte Alto] Last notice! Pre-Pennsic Garage Sale tomorrow in Reston, VA from 9AM til 1PM

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 12:58:13 PDT 2009

Last notice!

Pre-Pennsic Garage Sale June 27th from 9AM til 1PM

A friend has joined me in selling some of her treasures, and we have a ton of linen and wool at excellent prices, men, women's (size 12 and 16-20),and some children's garb, armor, shields, fighting garb, and other miscellaneous pieces including women's and men's accessories.

Tomorrow, the garage sale will be held indoors and for SCA folks only.  please feel free to forward this to other SCA folks who might not be on this list.

The address is:

11639 Newbridge Ct, Reston VA 20191 (please don't park in numbered spots)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Clerk of Law
Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA