[Ponte Alto] REMINDER: Baronial Business Meeting will start at 6 pm this Sunday, June 28th

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 05:01:10 PDT 2009

Good Morning and Greetings-

Our Baronial Business Meeting will start at 6 pm this Sunday, June 28th.    ?

Directions can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

This is a great opportunity to find out what is happening locally and how you can get involved and meet people.
Everyone is welcome and this is a non-garbed meeting.

?

For those wishing to participate in any financial voting, please bring your valid membership cards and/or other proof of membership!

?

Any questions? I can always be reached via cell at 703-868-7880

?If there is anything you wish to add to the agenda, please let me know

?

Thank you

Denise