[Ponte Alto] Call for all Northern Region fighters to support our Prince at Highland River Melees!!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Jun 2 00:12:59 PDT 2009

Our new Northern Region Prince Vlad has requested the attendance of
any and all Northern Region fighters by demonstrating and practicing
our strength at the forthcoming Highland River Melees this weekend.

To demonstrate our great support for Prince Vlad, the Command Staff of
the Northern Army hope that not only will every unit commander be
making an effort to get their units out for the tremendous melee unit
fighting that Sir Tascius has arranged for everyone, but that each and
every fighter in the Northern Region (whether aligned with a unit or
not, whether officially part of the Northern Army yet, or not) will
also be making an individual effort to get themselves (and their
friends and comrades) out to Highland River Melees to demonstrate our
support for the Prince.

It'll be a fantastic day of fighting, and many fighters from the
Central and Southern region are planning on attending to further
enhance the quality and quantity of fighters on the field.  We
sincerely hope to see a tremendous turnout form the North to show our
Atlantian brethren the strength we can bring to the field in our own
backyard!

And don't forget that we have a Northern Army War Muster the day
following the event (Sunday, June 7th) at the same site.  So we can
work on improving whatever skills we might determine need improvement
during all the melee fighting the day before...

I look forward to seeing you all on the field, and hope everyone will
make every effort to make it out there!

In service,

Max Von Halstern