[Ponte Alto] No Ponte Alto Rapier practice until after Pennsic

David Chessler chessler at usa.net
Wed Jul 22 19:40:28 PDT 2009

I believe the Storvik practice will take place next Monday, with Lady
Constanza as the Marshal. There should be a few people. I expect to be there,
and everyone tests his/her blade on me.

--

YIS

Davitt il Bigollo da Pisa
Erudit de l'Academie de Espee de Atlantia
Storvik (rapier)
Roxbury Mill (other things)