[Ponte Alto] No Ponte Alto Rapier practice until after Pennsic

Archimedes archimedesthesecond at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:30:37 PDT 2009

That's a shame, I wanted to try out my replacement blade before Pennsic.
Were there not any marshals available this week? If that's the case, would
anyone be interested in a non-official gathering on Thursday for fighting?
I'd be willing to volunteer my backyard if we aren't allowed to use the park
in a non-official manner. Unless, of course, nobody was coming anyway, and
that's why it got canceled. Is there anyone who was still available for
practice, or am I the only one?

~Thomas Schreiber