[Ponte Alto] Baronial Spirit!

Katharine Devereaux baronage at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Jul 9 18:36:36 PDT 2009

Greetings Pontoons,

We have two events coming up soon and we would like as many as possible in this barony to wear our black and gold - Pennsic and Coronation (hosted by our friends/neighbors at Stierbach). At Coronation, there will be a competition for the best heraldic barony in this fair Atlantia and We would LOVE to have the bragging rights for this one!

If you need help putting an outfit together, please attend our Sewing/Project day next Saturday the 18th for assistance and working on this project together. If don't have black and gold fabric already, you still have time to order it in time for next weekend from a few vendors. We have used fabrics-store.com for linen and usually receive it in about week - if you use "ilovelinen" as a coupon, it will save you 7%.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Black and Gold and showing that Baronial Spirit.

James & Katharine

James de Biblesworth & Katharine Devereaux

Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia