[Ponte Alto] Vivant for James and Katharine

Bageria Bubasti bageria1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 23:47:43 PST 2009

I want to thank everyone who tried to help me with locations for our
upcoming nuptials, we have decided to get married in Belize when it's
warm there and cold here. We might use one of those spots for a
reception when we get back however, most likely one of the fairfax
county sites or Burke Commons it will end up being less expensive to do
both than to get married here. Again, just wanted to thank everyone for
their help.
Gwen Bengrech verch Gruffith
"The problem with the world is that everyone

is a few drinks behind."

Humphrey Bogart