[Ponte Alto] [Moo] Feast servers at 12th Night

Eli Damon eli_damon at ekit.com
Wed Jan 7 09:57:43 PST 2009

Hi Bianca. I mentioned it when I sent payment for the event and feast
but I forgot to tell you directly that was willing to help serve. I
hope that this does not inconvenience you. Eli (413-530-3861)

Quoting Nicole Spaun <icychaos at msn.com> on Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:29:53 -
0500:

>Greetings,
>   Due to the large size of the feasthall (40
>tables of 10!), many server>s will be needed for feast.  For those
who are
>off-board, serving feast i>s an excellent way to occupy time during
feast and
>get to move around the l>ovely hall.  For those who are on-board, a
table
>will be provided near th>e kitchen for you to set up your dishes and
thus
>get/eat your food between >table serving.  Either way, please
consider
>volunteering to make the feas>t go smoothly and beautifully.   Thank
you!
>   ~Bianca

eKit - the global phonecard with more!

Spend less on overseas calls, receive messages worldwide.
Visit http://www.ekit.com/ for details.