[Ponte Alto] Info request

Greg Korns gregkorns at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 07:45:52 PST 2009

Hello Gwen,
     My wife and I got married a little over a year ago at Cloister Castle in Lutherville MD. The website is http://www.cloisterscastle.com . We held both the wedding and reception at the site. If you would like to see some pics from my wedding let me know.  I wish you Good Luck in planning for your day.

Simon