[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love & Beauty

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 13:15:39 PST 2009

Greetings to the Barony.

I was informed last week that we will be having a visitor at the Tournament of Love & Beauty.? His Highness, Roak of Ealdormere, will be joining us for the day.

I've started a gift basket for His Highness?that the Baron & Baroness can?present during court.? If anyone would like to contribute, please contact me personally.? I'm waiting to hear back from his Chamberlain as to specific whims or likes and dislikes, but anything you'd like to contribute would be greatly appreciated.

YIS,

Lady Wulfwyn
Autocrat