[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Update on the SCA Yardsale on Sunday March 8, 2009

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 17:48:00 PST 2009

 FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadine Kuijt <kuijt at verizon.net>
To: britterhouse at antekhealthware.com; brunosharpy at yahoo.com; feataure at yahoo.com; birdstm at comcast.net; brighthills-owner at yahoogroups.com; Seneschal at DunCarraig.net; Chronicler at DunCarraig.net; WebMinister at DunCarraig.net; hfseneschal at highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org; info at highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org; hfweb at highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org; runewald at gmail.com; mlsuggs at verizon.net; santiagoruiz at verizon.net; kathleenmadsen at gmail.com; vittorio at chronias.com; seneschal at storvik.atlantia.sca.org; chatelaine at storvik.atlantia.sca.org; chronicler at storvik.atlantia.sca.org; webminister at storvik.atlantia.sca.org; RenFlora at yahoo.com; seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org; chatelaine at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org; chronicler at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org; webminister at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org; seneschal at stierbach.org; chronicler at stierbach.org; thechatelaine at stierbach.org; webminister at stierbach.org; sue at suewho.net
Cc: melisande <Meloleary at aol.com>; kitten <reamesd1 at westat.com>
Sent: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 8:34 pm
Subject: Update on the SCA Yardsale on Sunday March 8, 2009

Unto the Senechals,?Chroniclers, Chateleines,
Webmasters and Online Forum Masters of the Baronies and Shires of?the DC
Suburbs and surrounding areas,?Greetings
from Countess Elizabeth Beaufort, Duchess Melisande de Belvoir and Duchess
Caterina de Sforza d'Agro.

?

Here is an update on the SCA Yardsale on March 8.
Please note the new contact information.?Also, I need to apologize to the person (last name is Ford) who called a
few weeks ago and left a message. The person who took the message just let me
know about your call recently?and lost the phone number, which is why I
haven't called you back. If you still have questions, please give me a
call.?

?

?

We are sending you this missive to ask if you could
please inform the members of your respective groups that we will be holding an
SCA Yardsale on Sunday March 8, 2009 from 10am - 4pm in?Rockville MD. The
yardsale will actually be held indoors, so it will take place rain, snow or
shine.

?

We've collectively been in the SCA for about 90
years and during that time have amassed far?more SCA gear than we can ever
use.?

We definately need to downsize! We'll have?everything you'd expect at an SCA
yardsale?- both for new and long-time members - including?garb (adult, children, male, female, court, field), hats,
jewelry, shoes, garb accessories, patterns, fabric, trim and lace,?arts
& crafts materials, feast gear and tableware, books, magazines,?prints
and posters, armor & weapons (heavy and rapier), archery gear, event
props,?camping gear, furniture and more.

?

?