[Ponte Alto] Reminder : January's Newcomer's Meeting

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:32:14 PST 2009

Greetings Ponte Alto,

This is a reminder that this month's newcomers meeting is scheduled for this
Friday, January 23rd  starting at 7pm at Conner Sinclair and Courtney de
Houghton's home in Reston.

The address is:
11639 Newbridge Ct. Reston VA 20191.  If you get lost you can either call
them at 703-537-8222 or call me on my cell at 301-943-2469.  Newcomer
meetings are open to all; please come out.

Also, I'm looking for volunteers to host next month's newcomer's meeting.   I'm
thinking Friday, February 20th might be a good day for the next meeting.

In Service

Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto