[Ponte Alto] Carpooling and Caravanning for Interkingdom Practice (1/25/09)

KM dreadpiratekat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:46:06 PST 2009

The Interkingdom Fighter Practice is soon upon us (Noon to 5pm on 1/25/09 at
the Smyrna Ambulance Company/American Legion at 107 W. Glenwood Ave in
Smyrna, DE), and the fighters of Atlantia will get an opportunity to
cross-swords, be taught, and be tutored in martial tricks and techniques by
the likes of King Darius, Prince Andreas Eisfalke, Duke Ronald Wilmot, Duke
Timothy of Arindale, Sir Tanaka Raiko, Sir Albrecht Von Halstern, Sir
Gabrielle of Maccuswell, their households and many others.  We have also
heard rumors that our friends in the Markland Army and Galatia may well be
in attendance as may be some from Aethelmearc!

To minimize the expenses for everyone, and to optimize the fun and
convenience, travel arrangements for folks throughout the Northern Region of
Atlantia are being made by the Expeditionary Corps through Lady Kat (
dreadpiratekat at gmail.com) and details can be found at the Expeditionary
where those interested in participating in the carpooling and carvanning to
the event can *please* enter their relevant interest and information in the
database setup so we can coordinate folks in the database section (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BeneficiariusMilitaribus/database?method=reportRows&tbl=6
).  If you don't have an entry in the database, we won't be aware of your
interest in carpooling and caravanning, so it is vital that all those who
want to participate to save money, increase their amount of fun
geometrically, or gain a ride or cargo space they might need get us their
info.

The Virginia caravan will meet up at 9:30am Sunday morning in the parking
lot of the Ponte Alto indoor practice site located at Lemon Road Elementary
(7230 Idylwood Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043). Additional pick-up locations can
easily be arranged for those who need them, and make note of such in the
"Notes" section of your database database entry (above) if you would like us
to arrange additional caravan locations.  We are also planning on all
getting together for a shared dinner together afterwards, so please let us
know if you and your vehicle are interested in participating in the meal and
the return trip back.  Please contact Kat as soon as possible if you want to
carpool or caravan to the practice and join in the meal (and anybody who
wants to join the Expeditionary Corps to help the Northern Army arrange its
travel.... let me know!).

Looks like the quality and quantity of fighters from the East is going to be
beyond outstanding, so if there's any chance you can make it, this a great
opportunity to fight some truly amazing folks and learn from some of the
best.  If there's a chance you can make it to fight, or to come have a great
time on a fun road trip and help provide some extra passenger seats --
please think about joining us!  Last time proved to be an amazing
opportunity to fight a great group of extremely talented fighters with
different styles, methods, and skills, and to learn and be tutored by some
of the very best. And the stories from the dinner afterwards and the rides
to and from were truly bard-worthy!

In Service,

Lady Kat, Northern Army Expeditionary Corps

(dreadpiratekat at gmail.com)