[Ponte Alto] request for 12th night tomorrow: moving!

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Fri Jan 9 16:25:46 PST 2009

Hello,

While I realize that most of you have probably signed off for the night in
preparation for the festivities tomorrow, I'm going to take a chance and see
who I might be able to recruit for some assistance.

Our cooks have managed to fill up (or are in the process of filling up) some
five or six vans with food and cooking supplies.  (Yes, my garage has been
quite a sight today!  Very much the large walk-in refrigerator!)   Since we
all want our cooks to be fresh and ready to cook, perhaps others here would
be willing to come early and help schlep boxes into the kitchen?

Master T is planning to be there right at 8am to start unloading.  Those
with strong arms and backs would be most welcome.  We ARE going to have the
Ponte Alto dolly there, to help move, but more hands will make this all so
much easier.

Thanks for your consideration.  Safe travels, and may you have a fabulous
time tomorrow at 12th Night.

Anne