[Ponte Alto] January's Newcomers Meeting

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:01:48 PST 2009

Greetings Ponte Alto

I want to introduce myself to those who don't know me; my name is Dawn, SCA
Emma West.  I've taken on the Chatelaine position from our soon to be Baron
James.

I look forward to seeing you all at 12th Night this weekend, almost as much
as I hope to see you all at this months newcomers meeting.

The meeting has been scheduled for Friday, January 23rd starting at 7pm at
Conner Sinclair and Courtney de Houghton's home in Reston. The address is:
11639 Newbridge Ct. Reston VA 20191.  If you get lost you can either call
them at 703-537-8222 or call me at 301-943-2469.  Newcomer meetings are open
to all; please come out.

Thanks

Emma