[Ponte Alto] New Ponte Alto Seneschal

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:22:59 PST 2009

Greetings Pontoons,

I received the information last night and have spoken with both candidates. Baron William, our Kingdom Seneschal, has decided that Denise Duvalier will be our next Baronial Seneschal and Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli has agreed to be the Deputy Seneschal for Ponte Alto.

It has made me very happy that these two individuals had put their name forward and now that both will be within the leadership of Ponte Alto, we will be well taken care of.

Thank you to everyone one that provided input in this decision!

Katharine