[Ponte Alto] Atlantia's Twelfth Night Ball and Upcoming Dance Practices

mlysett mlysett at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 15:19:05 PST 2009

The dance list for Twelfth Night has been released.  I have included it below.  Of the dances we have studied so far in practice, the following will be performed:  Tinternell (1st set), Rufty Tufty (3), Official Bransle (3), and Horses Bransle (4).  If anyone is interested in the other dances listed, I would be happy to provide assistance.

Additionally, I am happy to announce that we are moving dance practices to the third Sunday of every month.  Additional practices will be arranged if there is interest and instructor availability.  Our first practice will be on January 18.

I look forward to seeing everyone at both events.

Margaret Roe

Twelfth Night Ball List
1st Set
Olde Measures (8 dances straight through):
Quadran Pavan
Turkelone
Earl of Essex Measure
Tinternell