[Ponte Alto] Food Competition at Love & Beauty

Nicole E. Miller schnauzer2 at cox.net
Thu Feb 12 09:17:13 PST 2009

Yep.  Thank you Your Excellency.  Off to ponder.

Sian
---- Katharine Devereaux <katdevereaux at hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Sian,

No it does not have to include everything, but the more ingredients sometimes results in a more creative dish.

For example - a simple roast of beef should cover two of the three criteria - medieval and tastes good, but would not be creative.

Does that help?

Katharine