[Ponte Alto] February Baronial Open House - Monday

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:06:53 PST 2009

Just a reminder for Monday.

We look forward to seeing everyone!

James & Katharine

Greetings Pontoons,

We would like to invite you to our February open house on Monday, February 16th (President's day) from 11 am to 7 pm.

As this will be a full day, please bring some food/snacks/drinks to share.

There
will be a variety of equipment / books / tools available and if you are
looking for something specific, please ask either of us. We only
have one sewing machine, so if you want to sew and have a machine it
might be a good idea to bring it, just in case.

We look forward to welcoming you into our home and helping you to learn and do more.

James and Katharine
Baron and Baroness of Ponte Alto
Our address and phone numbers are at the top of the page:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/officers.php

Google Maps is the best way to get to our home - mapquest and most GPS units don't have the location in their system yet.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail.  Check it out.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009