[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love and Beauty

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 08:46:00 PST 2009

Greetings from the Barony of Ponte Alto!

Just a reminder that the Tournament of Love and Beauty is coming up this Saturday the 28th.

I've been keeping an eye on the weather, and as of this morning, the sky spirits are smiling upon us and hinting at temperatures in the high 40's to low 50's.  If you've attended the last three years, you know this is much better than the sub freezing temperatures, snow and freezing rain!

We still have space for feast, so get those reservations in.  It's going to be great!

And don't forget, we'll also be having a fundraising luncheon for only $5 a plate.  You'll have your choice of 2 soups - Italian wedding (if you had it last year, you know it was wonderful!) or Miso, you'll also get fresh roasted turkey, cheese, boiled eggs, an assortment of breads and condiments and homemade cookies.

We'll have A&S, a Children's Corner, strolling bards trying to influence our Baron and Baroness to be chosen as the new Baronial Bard, lots of merchants and all the fighting you could possible want!

We hope to see you there!

Lady Wulfwyn Ælfwines dohtor
Autocrat

Tournament of Love and Beauty