[Ponte Alto] January's Newcomers Meeting

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:43:06 PST 2009

Greetings Ponte Alto,

January’s newcomers meeting is scheduled for Friday, January 15th
starting at 7pm at Brennain MacShuibne's home in Alexandria.

 The address is:

6608 Netties Lane Unit 1403 Alexandria, VA 22315.

When parking, please park at the clubhouse with the Island Creek sign
in front of it.  Give either Brennain or me a call and you will be
shuttled.

There are four cats, so if you are allergic, plan accordingly.

If you get lost you can either call him at 703-339-1273 or call me on
my cell at 301-943-2469.

Newcomer meetings are open to all; please come out.

Thanks for hosting the meeting Brennain!

In Service

 Lady Emma West

Chatelaine of Ponte Alto