[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Fiber Arts tonight 6:30

Kristin Moran snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:25:14 PST 2009

Are you looking to brave the weather for some weaving/knitting/spinning camaraderie?

Fiber Arts nights resume this evening at Bevin's house. Email for directions if you haven't been before.

Parking may be a little more challenging, as the snow's still here, but I have a shovel & we can find/dig out a spot for you!

Light refreshments & hot tea will be available. You're welcome to bring something to share, but it's not required.

YiS,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T