[Ponte Alto] Glastonbury Chair Raffle

Rachael Storey rmstorey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:54:57 PST 2009

My lords and ladies:

As part of a fundraising effort so that we can record an album, the
choir I sing with -- Laydes Fayre -- is raffling two handcrafted
Glastonbury chairs.  Each chair is being drawn for separately, so a
ticket gets you two chances to win.  Tickets are $5 each.  If any
gentles are interested in purchasing tickets, send me an email, or see
me after business is conducted at the next business meeting.  You'll
be supporting an interbaronial musical group, and getting a chance to
win a very lovely chair.

Thank you,
Giovanna Rossellini di Firenze