[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Archery Practice Update

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:00:35 PST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <ndcsive at cox.net>
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 5:16 PM
Subject: [Moo] Archery Practice Update
To: Moo at lists.stierbach.org

I emailed a few weeks ago regarding The Bull Run Shooting Centers new Winter
hours, at the time they were going to close starting at 7:00pm starting the
first week in December. This is no longer the case.

The sporting clay fields will be closing at 7:00pm but the Archery range
will not. Ruth Rowe from The Archery Program at Bull Run or someone from her
staff will be there after the sporting clay area/skeet area is closed. The
new closing time is at 8:30pm. We will need to decide if our practice times
will change but until that time our practice will still be from 5:00pm until
around 7:30pm.

Esperanza Susanna Flecha

As always can someone please pass this to the Ponte Alto list - Thanks.