[Ponte Alto] OT: Looking for Roommate

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:48:08 PST 2009

I am looking for a roommate to share a 3 BR townhouse on Peppercorn Dr. in
Burke. I will be using two of the bedrooms; one is for my toddler so I will
consider having him share with the boy of another single parent.

 Move in date would be January 1st.

They quoted total rent is $1800, but I've been negotiating to get it down to
$1600.

Convenient to 495 and to Virginia Railway Express. It is also on Metrobus
Route 17.

Would prefer a non-smoker and no pets, but both are negotiable.

Please contact me for more information if you're interested.

Lady Flora de Bayeaux
mka Jerri Lyn Mooney