[Ponte Alto] Marshal Needed for This Sunday's Heavy Weapons Practice

Duncan Cooper duncancooper at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 25 19:30:58 PDT 2009

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters and  Marshals of Ponte Alto!

Due to heavy work requirements I will be unable to marshal this coming Sunday's Heavy Weapons Fight Practice at Tyson's Pimmit Park.  I ask that someone volunteer to replace me. The volunteer marshal should check blue cards and bring a roster style waiver form to be signed by those who don't have their cards with them.

Thank you to the marshal who steps in to replace me.

YIS

Duncan The Elder
Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto