[Ponte Alto] Blackstone Raids

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:10:06 PDT 2009

Blackstone Raids was an awesome event and I would like to thank all from Ponte Alto who made the journey. Of the 60 or so Atlantians who took up arms on the field of battle in Aethelmearc, our Barony fielded 15 heavy fighters - one quarter of the entire Atlantian force at the melees.

Congratulations belong to Ru the Doghead and lord Dominyk Wolfram; Ru was awarded a sharks tooth for his tenacity and bravery on the field and lord Dominyk received a Coral Branch for his excellent study in the arts of defense.
This is very exciting and I look forward to seeing more Pontoons the melee fields this summer.

Baron James de Biblesworth