[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust

Matthew Torsky mtorsky at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:58:08 PDT 2009

Sapphire Joust quickly approaches.  If you have not pre-registered and plan to camp with the Barony, I recommend you send in your reservation as soon as possible.  In order to receive the discounted site fee, your reservation needs to be postmarked by May 1st.
You can find the pre-registration form on the Sapphire Joust website by following the link below.
http://www.geocities.com/sapphirejoust/

If you are camping with the barony, then please go to the following website and click the notify the land agent link.  Please fill out the form so I have details about your tent.
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/sapphire/index.php

In regards to food at Sapphire Joust, there will not be a food plan for this event.  If anyone has questions or concerns, please forward them along and I will answer to the best of my ability.
Our request for field space has been forwarded to the Autocrat.

Yours In Service,
Brénainn