[Ponte Alto] Kids w/Cancer

Bageria Bubasti bageria1 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 23:36:53 PDT 2009

On April 11th in Crystal city, I am volunteering for St. Baldricks
day, this is an event to raise money for children with cancer. People shave
their heads in honor of the children who loose their hair during
Chemo treatments. I told a friend of mine  Marcolo from
 Stierbach  about this a while back ago
and he has been kind enough to decide he was going to join me by being one of the wonderful people who shave their heads for this event. He decided to do this regardless if he received donations or not because he believes in the cause and he believes in showing the children that people do care.

I think this is a great thing for him to do however I would much
prefer he had some sponsors PLEASE if any of you can spare ANYTHING
even a dollar donate it would be truly appreciated. I know most of you don't know me but I swear I don't normally do this kind of plugging. I've posted a few times but mostly I just read the post on here because I'm not able right now to get out to events. I feel strongly enough about this cause I thought it worth the risk to post.

Marcolo's goal is $1000 dollars and so far he only has $50 dollars we
have a long way to go and a short time to raise the money for his goal,
I'm sure that Ponte Alto can put a good dent in this amount.
Thank you all for your support. The main website for the event and the donation page link are at the bottom of this e-mail.

Gwen Bengrech verch Gruffith

Main Website
http://www.stbaldricks.org

Marco's donation page