[Ponte Alto] [grandarmy] Unbelted Champions Team Training

Alric alric at alricthemad.com
Sun Apr 19 08:51:09 PDT 2009

Max,
Thank you making it possible for someone such as myself, fairly new to
routine work with the heavy contingent, an opportunity to be asked to
join the unbelted championship team.Of course I recognize this requires
a lot of work on my part.

To all,
Since I am new and becoming active I would like to have access to or to
form my own team.
Should anyone out there, local to DC, be interested let me know.
I will be at the Ponte Alto practice today.

YIS
Alric