[Ponte Alto] Storvik's Performer's Revel - April 18

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:06:10 PDT 2009

A reminder that Storvik's Performer's Revel is fast approaching next
weekend.  This is an event BY performers FOR performers.  This means that
everyone will have the opportunity to do something in a supportive
atmosphere.

A performance does not need to be musical!! Story telling, dancing,
juggling, puppetry, a play; all of these have been done.   We invite novel
definitions of performance. After all, Master Igor is demonstrating that
cooking is a performance art.  The only caveat is that the kitchen is Igor's
and Igor's alone. The bear can get cranky.

Reminder the second - Their Excellencies will be selecting their Bardic
Champion during this event.  Please inform them of your interest in serving
Storvik in this manner.

Reminder the third - Our own Poeta Atlantia, Lady Teleri the Well Prepared,
is sponsoring a poetry challenge for performance of poetry on the theme of
Spring. Please consider this while preparing your performance.

Reminder the fourth - This is a reservation only event.  We need to know how
many to prepare for. Please contact the reservationist if you intend to
attend.

Event information is available at:
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=a2aca152

Thank you for your kind attention!