[Ponte Alto] Wanted: Shuttle Drivers for Chalice/Coronation

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at cox.net
Tue Sep 9 11:43:17 PDT 2008

Andrew has offered to take a shift.  He loves A/C.  I didn't even bat
my eyes at him! :)

Thank you to anyone else who has time to offer!

Cheers,
Sorcha  :)

sorchadeglys at cox.net

On Sep 7, 2008, at 12:38 PM, Belphoebe wrote:

Greetings from your Friendly Neighborhood Autocrat,

I would like to see if we can recruit a couple of folks who would not
mind doing shuttle driving for Chalice/Coronation between parking
lots.  If we can get, say 6 people, the shifts would be 1 hour each,
and folks would still be able to enjoy the event.  If we get three,
we can alternate shifts of one hour.

The shuttle van is being provided by James and Katharine.  You must
be over 18 and have a valid driver's license.

Should you wish to volunteer, please drop me a note, with a copy to
the fabulous Sorcha de Glys, our fearless Traffic Director.
(sorchadeglys at cox.net)

Thanks a million,

Belphoebe