[Ponte Alto] Children's Corner cabin

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at cox.net
Sat Sep 6 20:59:12 PDT 2008

I'm here!  Sorry, yesterday I was offline most of the day due to back-
to-school craziness and Jason returning home from the RNC.  Anyway, I
digress.

Talitha, I'm happy to help with the kids and tots if Belphoebe
doesn't have other plans for me.  If you already have a helper and
only need me as a backup, I can certainly do that too. Please e-mail
me off list to let me know what you'd like me to bring or be prepared
for.  I have lots of activity ideas and such, but will follow your
lead, of course.

Cheers,
Sorcha de Glys
Ponte Alto, Atlantia