[Ponte Alto] Anyone going to Midnight at the Oasis this weekend?

Mondor Winchester mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 07:01:29 PDT 2008

So, Sir Marc threw down the gauntlet at the Chalice and you want someone to
pick it up and return it to him?

I was one of the many people that had a great time at a very well run event
last weekend.  Thank you very much for going above and beyond.

Sincerely

William de Mont d'Or your friendly Stierbach neighbor.