[Ponte Alto] Everything Must Go! - Silent Auction at WWR

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:55:25 PDT 2008

Greetings Ponte Alto!

This December, at our Welcome Winter Revel, there will be a Silent Auction during the day for your perusal and bidding (SHOPPING IS ALWAYS FUN)!

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/WinterRev.php?event_id=de896415

The more/better items we are able to provide, the better the collection of items we will have for sale. Right now is the time to start going through your closets, baskets, rooms and bring out anything that you no longer have (or want to have) a home for. I will be collecting items this Fall for the Silent Auction and points/times/locations will be posted to this list.

Until then, start thinking about what items you have that are no longer needed/wanted and I'll let you know when I'll be around to take them off  your hands for the benefit of this fine Barony. Proceeds from this Auction are going to benefit our new Baronial Coronets so funds don't come directly out of our coffers.

Here are just some examples of old/new items I will be collecting:
    Fabric
    Garb
    Feast Gear
    Medieval Art
    Fighting gear/weapons
    Tools
    Books
    Jewelry
    and many more...

If you have any questions on this, please let me know!

In Service,

Katharine