[Ponte Alto] October 5th: Joint Atlantian/East-Kingdom Fighter Practice/Training

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Sep 23 22:38:39 PDT 2008

I am pleased to announce that in response to popular demand and
working in conjunction with Duke Timothy of Arindale, Sir Albrecht Von
Halstern, and Sir Tanaka Raiko of the East Kingdom, we have managed to
arrange a joint Atlantian/East Kingdom Fighter Practice and Training
session to be held on October 5th tentatively to be held at the Sunday
Iron Bog practice site in Central New Jersey (at the Dominique Johnson
Recreation Center in Pemberton, NJ).

We are currently planning on chartering a bus to take all those
interested from Atlantia together up to the site in NJ on Sunday
morning (probably leaving approximately 8:30am so that we can all
arrive after Noon) and fighting until about 6pm or 6:30pm when we will
board the chartered bus to return back to our central departure point
in Atlantia.

Currently, Duke Timothy of Arindale and his Household plan to be there
for training and fighting, Sir Albrecht Von Halstern and his Household
plan to be there for training and fighting, Sir Tanaka Raiko and his
Household plan to be there for training and fighting, Duke Darius and
House Serpentius plan to be there for training and fighting, and Duke
Ronald Wilmot plans to be there for training and fighting -- as do the
fighters of the Barony of Iron Bog.  I am not sure of others, but we
are thus far certain of that guaranteed hit list.

This is a fantastic opportunity to spend an afternoon learning new
techniques and styles from great fighters who are great guys in a
relaxed and fun atmosphere -- and who knows what can happen on a road
trip?  We strongly encourage all who are serious about pushing their
fighting forward to join us, as there is no better way to progress
your art than to learn from top fighters from different areas out of
your comfort zone.

We need to compile a list of those who are interested in joining us --
both in terms of those who will be interested in seats on the bus and
those who might be separately driving up to the practice.  Please let
me know ASAP if you would like a seat on the bus to join us, or if
you'd like to join us but will be driving yourself.  I need to let our
Eastern hosts know how many to expect and we need to plan the charter
bus.

Thanks, and we look forward to a fantastically fun and successful day
of fighting!

In service,

Max Von Halstern