[Ponte Alto] Coronation - Lost my sword...

R B catch_the_dragon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 10:03:43 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Did somebody pick up a heavy, old-rattan, grass-stained sword at Coronation/Chalice?  I remember I was packing up my armor and Lucas had picked it up to demonstrate something so I asked him to leave it in the Baronial dayshade when he was done with it...

Then we had a really fantastic feast and it rained a lot and I forgot to pick up my sword as we were leaving.

Please somebody tell me you picked up my sword?!  :-(  And if you'd be willing to bring it to Ponte Alto fighter practice tonight that would be wonderful!

YIS,

Kalara.